Cookies they call it here!!! As I opened a fresh bottle of Ghee, the aroma got me lost to imagine myself biting into a soft and buttery biscuit. with this thought in mind and quickly reading a few tips online regarding baking cookies, I made my way to the kitchen...
- 1 cup maida\ All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4tsp ghee
- lime zest
- Mix together maida and sugar.
- To this add ghee very few at a time, while you mix. Add lime zest and salt(optional).
- Mix Ghee to mixture until you are able to mold a smooth lump.
- It may seem that the mixture keeps breaking and does not bind together, keep molding it will bind as the ghee melts.
- Now pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Make make small balls on mixture , shape them to biscuit and place them on the oven dish.
- When pre-heated place the dish for about 20-25mins.
- After 15 keep checking to see if they are getting done fine.
- Once done they would have brownish baked texture.