Been a long time I did not add new posts, well that does not mean I shut the kitchen!!! Just that was cleaning up the fridge stock and nothing really experimental came to hand. Well I did make some variety food, which I shall write\upload when I make them again;). As of today, I'm alone for dinner and what does Aru love most??? Soups and Noodles... hmm I smell the soup boiling while I blog... so.. so.. soothing. Here it is.. read, enjoy, feel lost and make it!!! if it turns out fantastic and fabulous, then drop me a comment or a new recipe that is easy, quick and that relaxes you at all times.
- 1-2 garlic cloves (optional)
- 1/2 inch ginger(optional)
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- pepper powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat about 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp butter.
- Add 1/2 - 1 tsp pepper powder
- As butter melts add potato and carrot cubes.(I used potato with skin).
- Crushed garlic and ginger(optional).
- To this add water and milk.
- Boil until water\milk is well absorbed.
- Let cool. Later Blend this mixture.
- Now heat another vessel and add some oil and more pepper(I'm a pepper freak, avoid if you don't enjoy it much)
- To this add shredded cabbage and stir. (If you want to make it more filling add an egg at this stage).
- As the cabbage gets cooked, add to this the blended mixture.
- Boil and stir for another 5-10 mins.
- Turn heat off and add salt as per taste.
- Serve hot with crackers or garlic bread.