This one is super simple, easy and is ready in a jiffy. Now a days I'm opting for quick cooking dishes so this and Karela Fry took about 45mins start to finish, taking into the amount it takes to chop these two items.
- Heat about 2-3 tsp oil.
- When heated add mustard seeds to sputter.
- Then add ajwain and chilies.
- Once the chillies get a bit roasted, add the beans.
- Saute and cover with lid.
- Keep checking and mix until beans is cooked.
- When done, turn off flame and add salt to taste.
- Garnish with coconut powder.