Everytime I made onion Pakoras I always made them differently with +\- of ingredients. This one came real yummy so sharing it here.
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 inch ginger
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp jeera(cumin) seeds
- 1-2 medium side green chilli
- besan flour 1 cup
- rice flour 1/4 cup
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- pinch turmeric
- oil to deep fry
- Cut into pieces chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Grind to paste the above along with jeera seeds.
- Finely slice onion.
- Mix to onion besan flour, rice flour, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
- Now add the ground paste and some water.
- Do not add too much water. Mix well.
- Heat oil.
- Place spoonful scoops into oil and fry until they show crisp color.